Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for sharing.

I have no doubt that through their constant chit-chat and probing, that is what they are hearing. Doesn't mean it is right (doesn't mean it is wrongn either), and if it IS 100% right, doesnt mean it will play out so.

Rsmember when the same sources claimed, after he sent his fax, that he wasn't actually going anywhere. Then all of a sudden, he was nailed on to leave. Everyone was convinced. His lawyers issued their interpretation of the contract and that was it, the move was on. And mere hours later, he was doing an interview about seeing out his contract.
And that is just the examole in Messi himself, soo so many examples with other players where things havent played out to the gossip merchants' script.

There is only one source on this worth anything. Messi. The rest, all just noise, for me. If he signs again, been fun watching it, and possibly a bit of history in the making (if indeed he is the first player to leave a club and sign for it in the same window). If he doesnt, fun to see where he ends up, and if we come into the picture at any point.

i mean all he's doing is reporting the latest news to be fair to him, and keeping people informed
You should check out all the non-Messi and Manchester City related threads at Bluemoon while we are waiting to see what happens. You are a City supporter, correct? ;)

What have you been doing in his mum’s bedroom ?
ebcdf73f8e0efe298a71ffc1933b7d26.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.