Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spanish league rules that might prohibit a club now 1.7b in debt, unable to pay its current staff,players and contractors, and 40% over its wage cap commiting to crazy cintract for the world's best player and paying it off in the future. Those rules? They are lucky to be this in the clear to do what they are doing as it is, imo.

I agree, this is real knife edge stuff from Barca at the moment

Agreed, however a league without Messi...

For Tebas, I think a league without Messi is better than a league without financial controls.

In La Liga the clubs are given a specific salary cap based on their accounts for last year. If Tebas allows Barcelona to get around it like this then every club will use it.

The only reason I'm not calling this dead is that Tebas is blocking the Barca masterplan of paying him 2 years of salary over 5 years.

Because its pretty clearly against the rules.

And I dont see how they can resign him without that being waived.

Tebas is a prick but he's also a Madrid fan who has no love for Barca and pretty good at looking after the other 18.

well if they allow that it will open up a big can of worms!

For Tebas, I think a league without Messi is better than a league without financial controls.

In La Liga the clubs are given a specific salary cap based on their accounts for last year. If Tebas allows Barcelona to get around it like this then every club will use it.
I just think after losing Neymar and fake Ronaldo, the thought of also losing Messi might be too much for the league to bear. I think he could also sell it to the other clubs 'for the good of the league'. Hope not though

Some on here want to lock the thread without understanding it’s true entertainment value.

It’s bloody hilarious, just sit back and watch the fun unfold - Messi resigns for half the wages he was on before but gets a ‘gifted equity’ reward for a lifetimes service.

Tebas works out he has no legal recourse and has a heart attack OR Messi leaves and joins another club with errmmmmm well known friends

It’s a win win for me

I just think after losing Neymar and fake Ronaldo, the thought of also losing Messi might be too much for the league to bear. I think he could also sell it to the other clubs 'for the good of the league'. Hope not though

Na, they'd be fine.

Still have Bale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.