Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don’t you just come clean about being a barca fan? It’s great to have views of other fans, just not ones masquerading as blues. Nice summary..it’s basically what that hagrid fella would have said, towing the barca line’s.

Messi would be great to have at city for a couple of years. Stone cold killer in and around the box, basically what we lacked last season
no i am genuinely a city fan, its just what ive gathered from barcelona journalists surrounding the messi situation, so it would be like hagrids i suppose

id love to have messi here and really want him, thats why im keeping up with the news on it, and i guess since theres no news from citys side its gonna look like im all barca fc when thats just the only source of news for messi available right now

If the love was as it's appently being said it is, he's a multi multi millionaire, his earnings won't stop after he eventually leaves Barca with the MLS etc beckoning surely he'd help them out by playing for a Euro per week but, like 99% of footballers he's money all they way.

A very good footballer but kiss the badge and ultimately not take one for the team when they need him too sums up modern football I'm afraid.

As to the endgame in all this, Barca will likely get a rule bend/influx of cash from a dodgy sponsor.

It’s got nothing to do with the kissing the badge, they’re professionals not amateurs and professionals work for what they’re worth and nothing less.

As example; Everyone knows that Messi has been paid hundreds of €millions by Barca but what some forget is that he‘s deserved every single cent of it because Barca have also made a mighty load of bunce out of their relationship.
What you need to get fixed in your thoughts is that Barca are quids in from employing Messi, they have profited massively from it, they have never paid him a single brass farthing out of love or charity, they’ve paid him to service their own self interest and filled their coffers from the proceeds of his efforts.

So, in a professional relationship where the employer has never tipped a dime in charity, why should you expect the employee to show charity in return?

As much as you may love your job, I don’t think you‘ll be rocking up to work on Monday to tell your gaffer you’ll take half wages going forwards, and I wouldn’t expect Messi to do that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.