Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't possibly be the case that Messi was serious when he put in that transfer request all those months ago and that he was telling the truth when he said he would decide on his future at the end of the season. It's too obvious to be true that he's let his contract expire because he wants to leave Barcelona without being sure of his next club - or maybe he is sure. But there has to be some way that a bitter row, threatened legal action, a bankrupt club and an expired contract don't add up to anything obvious but really prepare the way for a new contract at Barcelona. Just a theory.

Reports in Spain claim PSG have now made Messi a new offer.

Not that I believe it, in the sense I think they would have made an offer a while ago, but that is the step that was coming. A little bit of time, and the situation shifts. Then next will be Messi will consider his options, then Barcelona may begin to admit conceding it is unlikely they can sign him again, etc etc.
Next will be City have offered him half of CFG and the oil rights to Pluto

I think he'll possibly pre-agree a USA move and then work around that, ie: If Barca agree to give him a 1 year final hurrah deal he'll happily stay.

I think he'll possibly pre-agree a USA move and then work around that, ie: If Barca agree to give him a 1 year final hurrah deal he'll happily stay.
Barca look like they can't afford to keep him for one week let alone a year.
And I don't get this fascination everyone seems to post about him going stateside. If anything he'll want to go back home and finish his career there.

Barca look like they can't afford to keep him for one week let alone a year.
And I don't get this fascination everyone seems to post about him going stateside. If anything he'll want to go back home and finish his career there.
Has he kicked a ball professionally for an Argentinian team? (apart from the national team obviously)

Not sure you're the right person to be talking about posters hanging on when you're one of the neediest posters on the Transfer Forum.

Blah blah blah. You are probably some tracksuit wearing scumbag who eats pot noodles in his council flat every day but hey ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.