Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dembeles injured for several months so its impossible for him to be moved on this summer, and in fact theyve offered him a new deal on 50% less wages since his deal ends in a year and they dont want him to leave on a free

griezmann from what it looks like to me is considered to be staying unless an irresistible offer is produced, i dont know what barcas valuation of the player is
how come you know so much about barca ?

Barca must have explained something that sounds viable to Jorge otherwise they would have signed for someone else by now
I think PSG and city have moved on
PSG signed Neymar up and strengthening their squad with good solid signings
We’re about to go big on premier leagues best players
I think he stays at Barca and that’s only really the option that he has...but they can’t afford him
I don’t want him anymore anyway
Rather have hungry players who want to be here and win things

Reports in Spain claim PSG have now made Messi a new offer.

Not that I believe it, in the sense I think they would have made an offer a while ago, but that is the step that was coming. A little bit of time, and the situation shifts. Then next will be Messi will consider his options, then Barcelona may begin to admit conceding it is unlikely they can sign him again, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.