Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read earlier he’s been Motm in 25 of his last 31 games!! Say what you want about him but one thing never in doubt is the fact he’s still the best in the business.

He’s an absolute joke of a player. Sometimes that fact is lost because some City fans are annoyed at the prospect of other City fans wanting him to join so they say he’s old, past it, not as good as he was 10 years ago etc. but the fact is, he’s still the best player in the world.

Where is our friend Barca????

Maybe he can clear up a few things???

How can Barcalona right now be allowed to treat players with 2-3 even 4 year contracts & not be paid up surely any court or CASK will close them down??
They are just trying to bully the guys out of the club
They can’t do a thing at all.....but now just trying to make things difficult for them
Shoes how fucked they are that they feel this is the only choice
It’s a disgrace really
Every club could do this city with mendy, United with Phil Jones, Chelsea with Emerson Madrid with bale etc etc
None of the above did that though

They are just trying to bully the guys out of the club
They can’t do a thing at all.....but now just trying to make things difficult for them
Shows how fucked they are that they feel this is the only choice
It’s a disgrace really
Every club could do this city with mendy, United with Phil Jones, Chelsea with Emerson Madrid with bale etc etc
None of the above did that though
Desperate people do desperate things. Like I’ve said before the games up, they’ve gone all in on Messi as without him they are in even more trouble. They probably don’t care about anyone except the starting 11. They have no where to go with it all now so I see this as their last final desperate act

In all seriousness, I sincerely doubt Tebas fancies losing the league's no.1 star. Barca will, must do their best to get the wage bill down. They'll take that to Tebas and he'll mutter and say it's ok because it's an emergency.

In all seriousness, I sincerely doubt Tebas fancies losing the league's no.1 star. Barca will, must do their best to get the wage bill down. They'll take that to Tebas and he'll mutter and say it's ok because it's an emergency.
Wouldn’t UEFA have something to say about that

Desperate people do desperate things. Like I’ve said before the games up, they’ve gone all in on Messi as without him they are in even more trouble. They probably don’t care about anyone except the starting 11. They have no where to go with it all now so I see this as their last final desperate act
Laporta is a ****
Pjanic and umtiti are no worse than alba, roberto and busquets have been for the last two years
He’s picking easy targets who aren’t homegrown
Their dressing room morale will be zero
Basically Messi plus ten others is not any way to run a club

Laporta is a ****
Pjanic and umtiti are no worse than alba, roberto and busquets have been for the last two years
He’s picking easy targets who aren’t homegrown
Their dressing room morale will be zero
Basically Messi plus ten others is not any way to run a club
They have no shame all that matters to them is the Messi cash machine but it’s gone beyond that now, getting Messi only kicks the can down the road a couple of years. They will eventually have to deal with the mess they have themselves created.

Wouldn’t UEFA have something to say about that
UEFA's FFP is up in the air this year, basically anyone and everyone will get a bit of a pass, and then have to straighten it all out next year when the rules change.

But I'm talking about the situation in La Liga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.