Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the little fella is not resigning, I would imagine PSG will offer a far bigger deal than us, so we will see if this is about playing top class football or the norm and it's all about $$$$$$$$$

If the little fella is not resigning, I would imagine PSG will offer a far bigger deal than us, so we will see if this is about playing top class football or the norm and it's all about $$$$$$$$$

They already have, according to claims in spain, on a plane.

I find it hilarious how most of those Barca fans seem to be completely unaware of how contracts work. They think Laporta is some untouchable genius that can't be restrained by economic and legal realities.

Barca can't just sack players and refuse to pay them without cause. They may save a few quid in the short term, pre-trial or whatever, but they will have to pay the money eventually, and they will suffer for it. Players won't sign for a team that breaks contracts unilaterally.

They are so fucking arrogant. "This player is getting paid to do nothing!" Too fucking bad. Your club signed the contract. You want them out? Pay the contract up. Otherwise, suck it up.

More than a club? What a joke.

Iv pointed this out on Twitter and Iv been hammered by Barca fans telling me the club know best and I know nothing.

If they canceled his contract and then didn’t pay up what’s to stop De Jong Turing around and cancelling his so he can go on a free?

The club is a train wreck.

I really hope we have been in contact with Messi and we have offered a contract. I'd be fucking fuming if we didn't and he went to PSG

Prem or French league. Know which one I'd prefer.

True. But I thought our original offer included some sort of slice of the CFG pie and a role within it beyond his playing career? All rumour and conjecture of course but if true might bring us into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.