Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the Spanish clubs hung on to the super league for dear life. Wagebill 110% of income, that is mental.

He can’t stay, they can’t afford him. like the thread says even if Barca get rid of Umtiti,Pjanic and Coutinho they still have to register Memphis , Aguero and the other free agents they’ve signed. They don’t have enough money within the rules of La Liga to sign Messi to a new deal they really do need a Miracle.
Agreed i think the articles saying they have not got the money to register aguero ect as the reason why its impossible to re sign messi.Messi is gone and barca are up shit creek.

so basically the need to get Umtiti, Pjainić and Coutinho. all off the wage bill to even think about registering Messi....

BUT then they also have to add Sergio, Memphis, García and Emerson which mean when they add them they still cannt register messi even if they had got rid of the 3 above.......one or more of which i think have said they wnt take a wage reduction or leave Barca

Is that right?

so basically the need to get Umtiti, Pjainić and Coutinho. all off the wage bill to even think about registering Messi....

BUT then they also have to add Sergio, Memphis, García and Emerson which mean when they add them they still cannt register messi even if they had got rid of the 3 above.......one or more of which i think have said they wnt take a wage reduction or leave Barca

Is that right?
correct yes

Is that right?

Umtiti , pjanic and Coutinho would add up to 64 million of the wage bill. they need 200 million off the wage bill to register Messi and comply with La liga Ffp

Umtiti , pjanic and Coutinho would add up to 64 million of the wage bill. they need 200 million off the wage bill to register Messi and comply with La liga Ffp
and thats before they register the other new signings as well right?

Sergio and memphis must be on decent wedges at the very leasr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.