Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This all seems to be little more than what has already been discussed. It's just that moment when the press jump all over it. Next: make Tebas the bad guy? Will he fold? Or are they softening the fans up to sell someone?

This all seems to be little more than what has already been discussed. It's just that moment when the press jump all over it. Next: make Tebas the bad guy? Will he fold? Or are they softening the fans up to sell someone?
I've said all along Barca are leaking all these crazy figures,as if to appease the fans when they say they can't keep him...so they will understand,if you like.
My only concern would be Laporta's outburst last week against PSG......just seemed like they have pissed him off,in a big way.
On another note,they cant sell him...he's a free agent.

I've said all along Barca are leaking all these crazy figures,as if to appease the fans when they say they can't keep him...so they will understand,if you like.
My only concern would be Laporta's outburst last week against PSG......just seemed like they have pissed him off,in a big way.
On another note,they cant sell him...he's a free agent.

Meanwhile, for anyone who likes a flutter, Atletico Madrid at 4/1 for next season’s La Liga would appear to be an outstanding value bet given it will be a two horse race. Incredibly, Barca are still favourites but that surely won’t last long

CADCAE9E-3A93-4721-B28D-C8481735F5C9.jpeg

I find it difficult to believe Barca have to reduce their wages to €160m.

Everton and Spurs have higher wage bill than that. Surely must be translation error or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.