Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically the need to get Umtiti, Pjainić and Coutinho. all off the wage bill to even think about registering Messi....

BUT then they also have to add Sergio, Memphis, García and Emerson which mean when they add them they still cannt register messi even if they had got rid of the 3 above.......one or more of which i think have said they wnt take a wage reduction or leave Barca

Is that right?
I think that is right....from what ive read they also have to offer an injured Dembele a new contract or risk losing him on a free next year and losing £134m on him......so what exactly is this project Messi would be signing up to?

Project Fucked......what was it in Saving Private Ryan.....FUBAR?

I honestly can’t see how they can get Messi, no matter how much they both want it to happen. Think things will move fast after the Copa.

I think that is right....from what ive read they also have to offer an injured Dembele a new contract or risk losing him on a free next year and losing £134m on him......so what exactly is this project Messi would be signing up to?

Project Fucked......what was it in Saving Private Ryan.....FUBAR?

Dembele won't sign it either. Apparently they've offered 50%. He can leave for free at the end of the season.

Anyone on the planet could of tweeted that and not been far off the mark.
Lets not forget Mundo Deportivo claimed an "exclusive" when we signed Bony......apparently from Newcastle.
yeah for sure but its the fact we're starting to get mentioned now is what i mean, not that the information/source itself is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.