Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just can't see Messi fully leaving Barca, especially now his best mates there.

Could you imagine the conversation they are currently sharing in their shared bedroom.

I'd love it to happen, but it's just way to unlikely.....fookin sadly!!

Kun: Leo what are you doing in my bedroom you aren’t a Barca player anymore. Did you forget?
Leo: Quick question. Have you been paid yet?
Kun: Not yet.
Leo: Have Barca registered you because I’ve heard they’re not allowed so you can’t actually play.
Kun: Leo you are a crazy guy. When are you re-signing?
Leo: Kun I can only sign if the rest of you hand your notice in so I can have your wages.
Kun: You can have my wages you are my best friend
Leo: Brilliant so now I‘m on… wait you say no pay at all?
Garcia: Hi everyone great news. You know how my wages were halved by Barca well I’ve just worked out that half of nothing is nothing so I’ve lost no money. Things are looking up! And I’m not allowed to play so they won’t find out I can’t play that well. Good eh?
Leo: I’m starting to think this might not be the club for the three of us.
Kun: Leo, Barca is more than a club it says so in the song (starts singing)
Leo: Right just listen you two. Barca are broke you have to find another club.
Garcia: Super League…we are going to play Juve and Real Madrid it was on the telly.
Leo: Right I’m off.
Kun: I loved it at City. I want to go back. I’m having a lie down now. Can you leave me alone Garcia?
Garcia: Will do Kun. I’ve got to go now anyway I’ve been watching Juve play and I’m going to tell the boss I think they will play with 4 defenders.
Kun: Just piss off Garcia.

Umtiti , pjanic and Coutinho would add up to 64 million of the wage bill. they need 200 million off the wage bill to register Messi and comply with La liga Ffp
Does that not mean we know what they are planning on paying him

200 million euros

A story on the Pep v Tebas latest

I find it difficult to believe Barca have to reduce their wages to €160m.

Everton and Spurs have higher wage bill than that. Surely must be translation error or something?

I agree, they Do have issues, but can't be that bad, surely. There will be a fair bit of exaggeration now. The picture is still the same. Laporta won't have any issue with that.

We know Tebas will work out a deal allowing Barcelona to keep the salary cap without too many cuts. If they achieve half of it even they'll be let off. Messi brings in too much money for the league and the club, it would have to be a catastrophe on either's part to not see Messi sign a new deal for 2 years

Wouldn't surprise me, but I think we are past that.

Think they will make a showcase of what they have tried. And if Messi doesn't join, that will be their big sacrifice that all can showcase. Tebas can then look the other way for the rest, having still appeared strong, and Barcelona can carry on without really resolving their issues.

Last edited:
A story on the Pep v Tebas latest

Interesting.

The man is so stubborn Pep's goading him (get in Pep) might make him let Barca off just to spite him. But then he is also so stubborn it might make him stick to it to show how right and consistent he is.

What's he on about cas though, the independent court.

Want Messi to end up here now just to see the prick lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.