Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you kind of missed the year in between where it was pretty self evident that he was quite happy. looked on top form, always smiling while playing. also the part where the owner that wouldn't let him leave is in prison and replaced by the guy messi wanted. don't just omit those factors as if nothing happened the past year. he wants to sign, they just can't afford.
based on what?

i think you kind of missed the year in between where it was pretty self evident that he was quite happy. looked on top form, always smiling while playing. also the part where the owner that wouldn't let him leave is in prison and replaced by the guy messi wanted. don't just omit those factors as if nothing happened the past year. he wants to sign, they just can't afford.
I presented facts. He said he wanted out. He's ran his contract down and is now a free agent. No need for me to omit anything.

"self evident he was quite happy"
"always smiling"
"the guy Messi wanted"
"he wants to sign"

You've responded with speculation.

based on what?
come on guys. not a single person, not even the most skeptical person with regarding to messi staying at barcalona, claimed that messi doesn't wanna stay. They might not *be able* to keep him, but every report is saying messi would take a wage cut to stay, but it's still not feasible. the owner of that club says messi wants to stay, and he doesn't come out to refute that?

yes, i get it. he hasn't renewed it. it's also the copa america and he's with his NT.

I am not saying messi will stay at barca, but if he didn't wanna stay at barca, you'd have heard about it - like you heard about it EVERYWHERE last summer when he clearly wanted to leave

I presented facts. He said he wanted out. He's ran his contract down and is now a free agent. No need for me to omit anything.

"self evident he was quite happy"
"always smiling"
"the guy Messi wanted"

You've responded with speculation.
"He said he wanted out"

a year ago!!!!!

"He's ran his contract down and is now a free agent"

he's with his NT in the semi final of an international tournament!!!

what do you mean "not omitting" you're absolutely omitting crucial stuff just to look at reality from the perspective that fits you... not gonna argue further but don't try to claim you're not omitting reality to fit what you want to happen

Last year when messi wanted to leave he sent a fucking fax and made it clear to every journalist he wants to leave. everyone said it. now suddenly even the most anti barca sources in spain aren't saying he wants to leave. what do you make of that??

that doesn't mean he'll stay, because they can't afford him, but fucking hell people are living in a fantasy world..

come on guys. not a single person, not even the most skeptical person with regarding to messi staying at barcalona, claimed that messi doesn't wanna stay. They might not *be able* to keep him, but every report is saying messi would take a wage cut to stay, but it's still not feasible. the owner of that club says messi wants to stay, and he doesn't come out to refute that?

yes, i get it. he hasn't renewed it. it's also the copa america and he's with his NT.

I am not saying messi will stay at barca, but if he didn't wanna stay at barca, you'd have heard about it - like you heard about it EVERYWHERE last summer when he clearly wanted to leave
Alternatively if Barcelona wanted Messi and the barrier was wages
Why would you sign Aguero and Depay surely their wages cover the Messi wage bill
Who knows

I get what your saying,but.....if Barca knew they were gonna struggle to offer him a new contract,why would they bring in more players and make the situation even worse?
Why not get him tied down to another contract and then start bringing in what you can?
Only scenario I can see,is that he has said he's going,imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.