Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Messi wants his pound of flesh and Barca are pulling out all the stops to see that he gets it. A true definition of a mercenary if ever I have seen one.

I hope he gets what he wants though and Barca end up paying through the nose and they end up sinking because of it. It blows the myth that players play for the love of the club out of the water, I thought only we hired mercs.

How do these newspapers survive, more importantly who buys this shit now the tits have gone

What makes me laugh with all this bollocks is that they have to get rid of players to get the wage bill down, I can understand them wanting to get rid of Griezmanns wages but to then replace them with Bernardo, Laportes or Cancelo's makes no sense at all.

Also making the assumption that they must be putting a price tag of over £150 million on him as well given they would "consider taking" all three in exchange.
We should be doing absolutely nothing to help them in any way.

Looks like Messi wants his pound of flesh and Barca are pulling out all the stops to see that he gets it. A true definition of a mercenary if ever I have seen one.

I hope he gets what he wants though and Barca end up paying through the nose and they end up sinking because of it. It blows the myth that players play for the love of the club out of the water, I thought only we hired mercs.

He apparently agreed to a huge pay cut. The talk is that they can’t even afford to get anyone in even with Messi off the books so your assumptions here aren’t correct. Just lazy footballer/money tropes.

He apparently agreed to a huge pay cut. The talk is that they can’t even afford to get anyone in even with Messi off the books so your assumptions here aren’t correct. Just lazy footballer/money tropes.

It's fairly obvious it's not enough of a pay cut, either way it's happy days watching the Cules implode under their own steam.

Is your 'apparently' more accurate than his 'looks like'?

How come there’s nothing about Barcelona’s huge financial problems on the bbc football website? If it’s true that one of the world‘s most famous clubs is in that much trouble surely there’d be an article or two about it and who they have to sell, or could they be relegated for debts, etc, rather than features about Scott Parker and Ross County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.