Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah he's gone.

honestly, disasterclass from laporta. he was brought in on the presumption that he'll fix the finances, get messi to sign a new contract. what has he done other than go all in on the super league, waste 5 months negotiating a contract with messi unsuccessfully, fail to find alternative clubs for their overpriced players to relieve the wage bill, and sign a bunch of players to make the situation even worse?

how many players and who will they have to lose......

And what about the likes of Sergio, Garcia and Depay....surely if they bring those guys in they will have to lose even more....could it be if they are intent on keeping Messi they will have to let go one or more of the new signings...

Anyone up for a Sergio return!!!!???????!!!!! ;-)

Your wish is granted

102418p7sq4hynl51476239058535483.jpg
I hope that paint is splash proof.

Be very happy with Grealish and Messi and no other signings
"If" we sold 1 for a decent fee would you accept Ings (to add to our home quota)this season and pounce on Haaland's alleged release clause next season with everything we have ?.

Right, but if Messi really wants to leave Barca, why has he not signed up somewhere else by now? He is a free man, there are takers. I can only see this as evidence that he actually does not want to leave Barca.
You answered your own question, imo. He is a free man, time and opportunity are on his side, no need to rush.

"If" we sold 1 for a decent fee would you accept Ings (to add to our home quota)this season and pounce on Haaland's alleged release clause next season with everything we have ?.

I personally would if it meant we were guaranteed to get Haaland. But we’re not and the amount of clubs sniffing around next Summer will be scandalous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.