Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the stuff people write on here baffles me more every day. we've reached the level of "does messi actually care about barca?". what more can you say after that
It's irrelevant though - even if Messi does "LOVE" Barca and get's up in a morning in his Barca PJ's, has a shower with offical Barca shower gel, dries himself with his Barca towel and then sits down with his cornflakes in a Barca bowl the fact is that Barca just can't afford him at present - they can't even afford to register the 3 players they have just signed due to the wage cap.

It's going to be interesting to see where Messi ends up and if it is Barca then how they wriggle out of the mess they are in...

It's irrelevant though - even if Messi does "LOVE" Barca and get's up in a morning in his Barca PJ's, has a shower with offical Barca shower gel, dries himself with his Barca towel and then sits down with his cornflakes in a Barca bowl the fact is that Barca just can't afford him at present - they can't even afford to register the 3 players they have just signed due to the wage cap.

It's going to be interesting to see where Messi ends up and if it is Barca then how they wriggle out of the mess they are in...
yes! that's what I said though! I said, he will probably leave because barca can't afford him.. it's irrelevant, but i was just amused that people here think he doesn't care for them.

yes! that's what I said though! I said, he will probably leave because barca can't afford him.. it's irrelevant, but i was just amused that people here think he doesn't care for them.
Has anybody actually said he doesn't care for them? Someone questioned your statement that he 'loves Barca with all his heart' and it seems you've turned that into everyone thinks he doesn't care for Barca

tebas doesnt give a fuck anymore, hes got his 8 year tv deal with ESPN locked down, regardless of messi being in the league or not

Also pedri's deal expires in 2022 but they have an option to extend for two years. They want to offer him better money so he doesn't leave. How in fecks name will they do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.