Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know this guy is an absolute balloon, but it really frustrates me that what he is saying is published all over sky sports without the slightest mention fact that it's complete bollocks. About time city started fucking biting back!
Why? He's doing a better job of making a tit of himself than we could. anybody that listens to what he says and believes a word of it isn't worth correcting. Let him dig his own grave and sit back and watch.

I mean maybe this isn’t for the messi thread….

but I can’t get into my head why barcelona signed all these new players if they knew they wouldn’t be able to even register them!

I don't believe they are unable to register them. It is just an extremity of the current narrative of messi joining vs financial reality. Might be the media spicing it up, more than Barcelona getting it out there, but Barca are seemingly not in any way interested in not letting it happen.

Last edited:
Pretty much every single paper this morning running with the 'City signing Messi would be financial doping' headline. Hmmmm.

Pretty much every single paper this morning running with the 'City signing Messi would be financial doping' headline. Hmmmm.
I get the feeling that Messi signing for us would kill these twats in the media, the meltdown and piss boiling would be monumental.
Just for that reason alone I want us to sign the lanky dwarf.

This is where I think we go soft. We ain't the vindictive kind of a club or whatever.

How is Tebas allowed to throw all this bullshit around, fudged up numbers/accusatory name calling. Isnt all this libel. Why ain't we catching this sad piece of shit by his balls and make him run around the court.
The Liverpool hacking got off easy. Those dirty dozen clubs writing letter against us.

I think it is a game of perception and media propagation is a real thing. There is a reason why a Sancho buy is lauded in the media but a Grealish buy will we used to run our name through the mud.

This is where I think we go soft. We ain't the vindictive kind of a club or whatever.

How is Tebas allowed to throw all this bullshit around, fudged up numbers/accusatory name calling. Isnt all this libel. Why ain't we catching this sad piece of shit by his balls and make him run around the court.
The Liverpool hacking got off easy. Those dirty dozen clubs writing letter against us.

I think it is a game of perception and media propagation is a real thing. There is a reason why a Sancho buy is lauded in the media but a Grealish buy will we used to run our name through the mud.
Sometimes by not replying it speaks much louder than actually saying something in return.
The fat **** will be wanting us to bite and get engaged in a war of words, yes pep responded to his shite a couple of times but as a club just keeping schtum and letting him have a hissy fit means we're in complete control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.