Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Western cash (USA) any cleaner than that from the middle east? I don't think so!! Jealous ramblings fed into our media by the so called big 4. Jim White has demonstrated his disdain for City countless times. The man is an odious creature sucking up to anyone that partially agrees with his narrative. This Tebas fella has an agenda and something to hide. Of course name calling City averts the truth behind Spanish state sponsored funding going to Barca and Real Madrid. Messi leaving Barca creates a real issue financially and losing him to City kind of irritates his personal gripe with our club. The man is a Buffoon!!

Deep down Pep will know a failure to land a striker this window would be a major problem. One injury to Jesus a hardly prolific striker then we're back to the false nine, which works well against some teams fails against others. We have to sign a top quality one this window

Deep down Pep will know a failure to land a striker this window would be a major problem. One injury to Jesus a hardly prolific striker then we're back to the false nine, which works well against some teams fails against others. We have to sign a top quality one this window

Jesus offers so little in terms of finishing that Pep preferred a false 9 last season even when he was fit.

I love Jesus for his work rate, link up, directness and skill but think he’s made to be a winger rather than a number 9 given how many chances he actually fluffs

Grealish and Messi would do for me, revisit striker next summer and see what’s what

My only surprise is that the prick that is Delaney hasn't weighed in with his take on all things man city and financial doping.
I'm sure he'll be typing his bile out soon.
He's just working out which of his previous cut & paste jobs he can cut & paste for 'maximum' impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.