Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good video for anyone still curious about the mess Barca are in. I recommend watching but if you can’t be bothered the guess is that Messi either stays but with around a 90% salary reduction which will also apply to his charity work and foundation or he leaves.

I know some posters are 100% certain Messi is staying but….

1. 100% is a bold claim either way. What is it based on? 100% suggests you would be happy to bet everything on the outcome as you know the result in advance. How much have you then bet on him staying/going?

2. Are you sure you understand the situation?

Last edited:
Wilbraham, eh?

I used to love scoring goals against them, St Eddie's and Heald Place.

My old football coach at Claremont was called Mr McClukie, a massive blue, he always made sure we never let any of schools around us get the better of us.

Platt Lane Station, there's a blast from the past.

Life, eh, goes so quick :(
Sure we had one called Mckluskie when I moved to Barlow Hall in Chorlton

He took the team to City games and was a massive blue

Sure his Dad was head At Wilbraham

Good video for anyone still curious about the mess Barca are in. I recommend watching but if you can’t be bothered the guess is that Messi either stays but with around a 90% salary reduction which will also apply to his charity work and foundation or he leaves.

I know some posters are 100% certain Messi is staying but….

1. 100% is a bold claim either way. What is it based on? 100% suggests you would be happy to bet everything on the outcome as you know the result in advance. How much have you then bet on him staying/going?

2. Are you sure you understand the situation?

i dont think 100% hes staying, its the pessimism in me that believes barca will end up sorting it out, even though it does look impossible to solve

47 today!

Went for a walk on one of the remote trails around Bowdon this morning, with the missus, ruined by that fucker Roy Keane saying hello to us walking his dogs.

They were big dogs, mind, so had to say 'alright' back.

In the fucking middle of nowhere too. The missus found it all very funny.

I actually took her to that game he injured Alfie, dark thoughts of me jumping on the back of his Achilles and then saying 'take that you red fucker, that's for Haaland'

Still looks a handy bastard though!
Happy Birthday TH. Hope you have and have had a good one.

On Keane, at least you didn’t have to see him every time he came to Bede’s to pick up his kid. Which would always be followed by all the rag supporting lads losing composure even though they saw him more often than not.

47 today!

Went for a walk on one of the remote trails around Bowdon this morning, with the missus, ruined by that fucker Roy Keane saying hello to us walking his dogs.

They were big dogs, mind, so had to say 'alright' back.

In the fucking middle of nowhere too. The missus found it all very funny.

I actually took her to that game he injured Alfie, dark thoughts of me jumping on the back of his Achilles and then saying 'take that you red fucker, that's for Haaland'

Still looks a handy bastard though!
Walking his dogs eh

Should have asked had he fell out with McCarthy again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.