Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elementary mistake there - age is now measured in relation to how old Jude Bellingham is.

Tolmie is two and a half Judes.
Yeah but remind me ('cause the BBC/ITV etc haven't told me how old he is for a few minutes) how old Jude is again?????

i dont think 100% hes staying, its the pessimism in me that believes barca will end up sorting it out, even though it does look impossible to solve

I absolutely know where you are coming from. On the one hand Barca are in an awful position with every escape route blocked (The ESL was the big one as the video explains)

Yet it’s a fair bet that Messi wants to stay and Barca want to keep him so how can they not come to an agreement within the rules?

Thats why it comes back to a massive wage cut that also impacts his charities or he goes. This is the only choice now unless he retires. Place your bets!

47 today!

Went for a walk on one of the remote trails around Bowdon this morning, with the missus, ruined by that fucker Roy Keane saying hello to us walking his dogs.

They were big dogs, mind, so had to say 'alright' back.

In the fucking middle of nowhere too. The missus found it all very funny.

I actually took her to that game he injured Alfie, dark thoughts of me jumping on the back of his Achilles and then saying 'take that you red fucker, that's for Haaland'

Still looks a handy bastard though!
Happy birthday you FOC ;-)

I absolutely know where you are coming from. On the one hand Barca are in an awful position with every escape route blocked (The ESL was the big one as the video explains)

Yet it’s a fair bet that Messi wants to stay and Barca want to keep him so how can they not come to an agreement within the rules?

Thats why it comes back to a massive wage cut that also impacts his charities or he goes. This is the only choice now unless he retires. Place your bets!

I’m not sure why we’d want Messi when he clearly wants to be at Barca and the only scenario that’s sees him come to us, is if if Barca can’t afford him. If Messi really wanted City great but this scenario sees us as a second option…. not sure that sits well with me.

I’m not sure why we’d want Messi when he clearly wants to be at Barca and the only scenario that’s sees him come to us, is if if Barca can’t afford him. If Messi really wanted City great but this scenario sees us as a second option…. not sure that sits well with me.
Yeah that thought crossed my mind too but as long as Barca are the only club he would prefer to us I can understand as he’s always been there since he was a lad And has such a history with them.

Good video for anyone still curious about the mess Barca are in. I recommend watching but if you can’t be bothered the guess is that Messi either stays but with around a 90% salary reduction which will also apply to his charity work and foundation or he leaves.

I know some posters are 100% certain Messi is staying but….

1. 100% is a bold claim either way. What is it based on? 100% suggests you would be happy to bet everything on the outcome as you know the result in advance. How much have you then bet on him staying/going?

2. Are you sure you understand the situation?

Maybe offer Messi a mega package with everything he requests including many years at out other clubs then just before he signs pull out. Just to get revenge for the times he has fucked us about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.