Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizarrely theres a news report suggesting messi is staying, even though there hasnt been any significant changes to their wage bill

translation:
-Messi will continue in the Football Club Barcelona
-LaLiga has authorized its registration and the stumbling block with the salary bill has been overcome
-PSG still hopes to convince him, but his father's agreement with Laporta is closed.

Calling bullshit on this one.

The problem isn't with Messi's salary, the problem is with the 187m euros they need to get off the wage bill. Messi could play for nothing and it still wouldn't be enough. And I doubt Tebas has authorized the registration of just Messi when a few days ago he stated that Barcelona will have release players and sort their wage bill out first.

MessiFC2 dont be shy

I’m just waiting more in hope than expectation at this point.

It’s looking pretty likely that he’ll stay and even then PSG probably seems the more likely destination if he actually comes to senses and leaves Barcelona.

If he doesn’t win the Copa tonight and then stays at Barcelona, his career post 2015 will be tragic in terms of trophies by the time he retires.

Now, he's very reliable, but I think his sources are way off base here.

Back on June 27th, he stated that Barcelona would announce Messi that week..... it's now 2 weeks later and he's stating the same thing. Now, Messi could sign this week, but if he doesn't, I'm pretty certain that Romano is not reliable with Messi news.

Let's see what happens by Friday.

if messi leaves it'll be due to barca's finances and i think there's a very good chance that he does. but i don't fool myself to think that he would prefer us to barca if they were able to afford him. are we a better team? of course. but the barca-messi connection is so strong. last summer he was so sick of barto that he decided to leave. now he has an owner that he prefers so i don't see him wanting to leave, that's all
I don't doubt Messi loves Barca many players love their clubs. Messi was still prepared to leave over his dislike of one man. I'm not sure if the election was already scheduled if so he knew he might not have to deal with him much longer it didn't stop him making it clear he wanted to leave and that Barca were making him stay. I am in the camp of not being desperate to get Messi and would rather think long term but If he does decide to leave he will have made the decision himself and because it's best for him. We all know he isn't any old player he holds all the cards really at Barca but they aren't half in a sticky situation at the moment and he isn't saying squat. Messi is a very rich man and could play for Barca for a pittance to help them but if he chooses to go to say PSG then he has decided no matter how much he loves Barca he would rather be there. We will have to wait and see what he decides maybe you are right and he will sacrifice for Barca due to his connection.

Well get a chance to see him in a few hours.
Final on BBC1 , match starting at 1am.
Ederson versus Messi, should be good.

yeah was about to link this, the reports earlier now proven to be bullshit - including fabrizio who is just going with the flow at this point, he jumped on that AS report and said that its 'just a matter of time' before the renewal is announced, and hes said earlier that the renewal would be announced a week ago, complete fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.