Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't shock me if barca sources themselves are so clueless and delusional about the situation they're in, that they might actually announce messi's renewal without solving that registration issue.

Do they have to pay him if they can't register him? "Typical Barca!"

If Barca can’t register him… I think technically the contract is breached… and again technically they can’t employ or pay him…. For his part he (Garcia) is free to sign a contract elsewhere. His employment with Barca has never actually started.

Now, he's very reliable, but I think his sources are way off base here.

Back on June 27th, he stated that Barcelona would announce Messi that week..... it's now 2 weeks later and he's stating the same thing. Now, Messi could sign this week, but if he doesn't, I'm pretty certain that Romano is not reliable with Messi news.

Let's see what happens by Friday.

I wouldn't believe this turnip if he told me the sky was blue.

He's a fuckin whopper.

It wouldn't shock me if barca sources themselves are so clueless and delusional about the situation they're in, that they might actually announce messi's renewal without solving that registration issue.
wouldnt surprise me, its a complete shambles

If Barca can’t register him… I think technically the contract is breached… and again technically they can’t employ or pay him…. For his part he (Garcia) is free to sign a contract elsewhere. His employment with Barca has never actually started.
Have Barcelona actually registered the likes of Depay, Aguero and Garcia.

I don’t think it works like that, they can sign Messi and if he can’t be registered with la liga then he just can’t play in la liga. He could still be registered for uefa comps so could play in the champions league.

It’s like Ozil for example at Arsenal, he was contracted to Arsenal but wasn’t registered for the premier league. They still had to pay him and he couldn’t play for anyone else.

It would only become breach if a term of the contract said had must be registered for la liga which they couldn’t do.

Being registered to play in competitions has nothing to do with the employment contract you sign with a club.

I‘m not sure that’s correct - I think there may be terms in football contracts that relate to registration - if the employee can’t ply their trade - I.e. not play; then the contract is “frustrated” because Barca (the employer) cannot deliver a basic element of the contract. It’s the similar if you or me get a contract with Goldman Sachs - if you are struck off and can’t get registered by the FSA or if they cannot register you for some reason (such that you cannot work as defined under the terms of the contract) the contract is frustrated and their is no notice or compensation required. In legal terms the contract never comes into effect.

I don’t think it works like that, they can sign Messi and if he can’t be registered with la liga then he just can’t play in la liga. He could still be registered for uefa comps so could play in the champions league.

It’s like Ozil for example at Arsenal, he was contracted to Arsenal but wasn’t registered for the premier league. They still had to pay him and he couldn’t play for anyone else.

It would only become breach if a term of the contract said had must be registered for la liga which they couldn’t do.
As I understand it, although they may not be able to play Sergio, Garcia, Depay etc in La Liga, they could sell them on if the players requested, or could be persuaded to.
Raising funds by selling on free transfers could be an excellent piece of business.

It's all bent. Top to bottom.

Reckon Messi not even let Barcelona know what he is doing that’s why they’ve gone all propaganda mode in the media…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.