Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now, he's very reliable, but I think his sources are way off base here.

Back on June 27th, he stated that Barcelona would announce Messi that week..... it's now 2 weeks later and he's stating the same thing. Now, Messi could sign this week, but if he doesn't, I'm pretty certain that Romano is not reliable with Messi news.

Let's see what happens by Friday.

Just posted exactly the same in Instagram after Argentina’s win tonight. I’ve seen the light with Romano - a glorified news aggregator who just posts the same ‘news’ over and over.

Not one mention of the financial mess that Barca are in at any point

Of course a dodgy deal to retain Messi will only accelerate the demise of Barca and La Liga. Fiddling the numbers doesn’t change them.
Barca and Real have had state aid for years and will continue to do so in some form.

The Premier league will come under attack from all the European leagues because it is so rich and dominant.

La liga will have that in 2 years regardless
It won't the Spaniards still produce wonderful players.

Messi was a generational talent but others will appear, Fati for one, if he recovers from the injury will be a major talent.

Barca have had numerous world talents in their team long before Messi.

I don’t think so Tebas wants the shiny new toy. He wants Mbappe and Haaland in la liga they are the the new shiny young superstars that can be sold. Messi is 34 years old if he was younger I could see La liga bend over backwards for him to sign the Barca deal but I don’t think Tebas wants him anymore
Good point, La Liga do need the new superstars and that's the issue I have about the possibility of him coming to us.

However good he still is, he is 34 and this would be a very short term signing, and he is a Barca legend and always will be.

After losing Kun, Silva, Kompany and Yaya we need new icons, our icons.

I guess if Messi did join City ,the British media would have a dilemma. Do they embrace the GOAT playing in the Premier league even tho its at City ,or do they carry on trying their best to whitewash our existence from the history books and generally slagging us off? i think probably the latter !
We are not allowed to sign him for that very reason....DILEMMA of the British media.

They would want to take the Tebas route of financial doping , Mr Simon Jordan is frothing at the thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.