Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you have to take account the fact that Messi would bring insane amount of revenue to PSG.

If the best player in the world was available, PSG would not be pulling out thats for certain. They have courted him fairly aggressively, even putting Messi in PSG kit in the front page of France Football while back.

If Messi had intentions to leave he would have told Laporta to fuck off by now and announce that he wants new challenge or something. There is literally nothing stopping him doing that, but he has not suggests very much that he wants to stay at Barca.
Having Messi in PSG kit on France Football page has nothing to do with the club. It could be like the Sun putting him in City kit.

He can’t sign a contract with Barca because they haven’t got the room. They are trying to make room and get Tebas to show some flexibility asap. I hope someone is making a doc about this story.

If Barca were to not resign Messi, how much would they have to reduce their wage bill to register their new players? Anyone have an idea?

La Parisian. (article behind paywall)

Mercato: Messi at PSG, it's (almost) over

The six-time Ballon d'Or France Football has yet to be extended at FC Barcelona. However, Paris, after having long cherished the dream of recruiting the Argentine star free, has given up on this idea.

Marca.(FC Barcelona)

PSG give up on Messi signing​

While Lionel Messi technically remains a free agent, Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly thrown in the towel and admitted defeat in their attempts to sign him.

I think he will either stay or go.
you can trust me as I am tier 1 and I have just as much inside info as the rest of these jornos

If Atleti add Bernardo to the business they have already done this summer. Barca have no chance of winning La liga next season. If Messi wants trophies he needs to move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.