Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess we can wrap this one up. Wonder if they'll register aguero and co. Apparently the dealis they reduce the wage but that won't be happening.

Tebas is a lying gasbag.

Laporta is one desperate man. Relying on a 34-year-old Messi to rescue them.

Although, I do feel that Barcelona will be much worse next season. I do feel they'll release half of their experienced squad and they'll rely on the La Masia kids for depth. They'll have an injury-prone Aguero for a starter/backup, Depay who isn't a big scorer, and Braithwaite as their strikers. There's talk about a straight swap with Griezmann for just Saul, which makes no sense when they have Pedri, de Jong, Busquets, Puig and Pjanic in the midfield area. They're basically giving up one of their main goal scorers just so they can save some wages. Not to mention, Saul hasn't played that well for a while now.... and he doesn't score that many goals. Also, Coutinho and Fati have only just come back from a long injury.... pretty certain that both of them had knee surgery back in April, so they might not fully recover. Dembele is out till December with a knee injury.

They still haven't sorted their main problem in their team..... their defense. They still have Lenglet and Pique as their CB partnership. Yeah, they just got Garcia for free, but he's inexperienced and slow as hell. I doubt Alba will play as well as he did last season. Dest and Emerson are decent fullbacks, but they're hardly good defenders.

Calling it now... Barcelona finishes 3rd or 4th in the league next season. They don't even get past the knockout round in the Champions League. Actually, depending on if they get a hard group or not, they could very well get knocked out of the group stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.