Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't see how they're going to be able to do this. They have to lose €200m of their player costs (amortised transfer fees and wages) just to hit the figure La Liga have imposed on them. Then they'd have to lose some more to be able to register Messi.
Yeah, yeah. We saw your financial case for why City couldn‘t afford NOT to sign him. That worked out well.

On a side note seems he is going to win the Ballon d’Or again. Not sure about that.

@domalino - I recall you saying a few weeks ago that Lewandowski would win it and it was more or less done. Not the case it would seem.

On a side note seems he is going to win the Ballon d’Or again. Not sure about that.

@domalino - I recall you saying a few weeks ago that Lewandowski would win it and it was more or less done. Not the case it would seem.
Hes had one of his best seasons to date on a personal level even though Barcelona on the whole were poor.
Winning the COPA has probably edged him into the reckoning.

I think barca will pull a stunt for a player swap to get round the la liga regulations.
Swap griezman for Saul and value them both at 500m.
Thye did similar with juve for arthur/pjanic.

Hes had one of his best seasons to date on a personal level even though Barcelona on the whole were poor.
Winning the COPA has probably edged him into the reckoning.

Unless I am mistaken, his numbers were similar to Kane’s last season. Would Kane even be mentioned as a potential winner if England had won the Euro’s. Doubt it.

Even though I'm positive he's not coming here I'm dying to see what rabbit Barcelona pull out of the hat in order to resign him.
It seems impossible on every level but you just know they will manage it.
The fall out from this is going to drag on for a little while yet.

Unless I am mistaken, his numbers were similar to Kane’s last season. Would Kane even be mentioned as a potential winner if England had won the Euro’s. Doubt it.
He was officially motm in something like 28 games out of 36 since the start of 2021.
Not sure of his numbers but it's not always down to numbers as modric proved not long ago.

Yeah, yeah. We saw your financial case for why City couldn‘t afford NOT to sign him. That worked out well.
I never said we couldn't afford not to sign him but that the move would pay for itself. He didn't want to come. Nothing to do with the financial case. Barca are probably desperate to sign him because of the money they would lose if he didn't sign.

My information was well-sourced and confirmed by a second source. So stop being a clever dick who isn't being clever. Which leaves you with....well I'll let you work that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.