Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi has done it in Spain… As much as I hate him, Ronaldo has done it in England, Spain, Italy. I love Messi, by far he’s the most mesmerising to watch with his style of play but Ronaldo is gifted and probably more of an all round player in my opinion. It’s an argument that’ll never result in a winner though sadly.
Doing it in other leagues doesn’t make you better. Messi has destroyed every top team in Europe. He’d have walked into any league in any team and done well. Ronaldo is more of an athlete. I’ll give him that and will have trained his bollocks off to be that player. Messi is mesmerising as it’s all so effortless and natural. Never a winner as you say but I always think if you don’t prefer messi then you must hate the beauty of football.

Doing it in other leagues doesn’t make you better. Messi has destroyed every top team in Europe. He’d have walked into any league in any team and done well. Ronaldo is more of an athlete. I’ll give him that and will have trained his bollocks off to be that player. Messi is mesmerising as it’s all so effortless and natural. Never a winner as you say but I always think if you don’t prefer messi then you must hate the beauty of football.
He'll never prove himself in this league though. And I think he'll come to regret that one day.

He'll never prove himself in this league though. And I think he'll come to regret that one day.
What is there really to regret? He’s won everything domestically, been widely regarded as the best player on the planet, made enough money to buy a country, lived in one of the best Cities he could ever imagine, had a wife and family who seem to love the place and we are questioning if playing at city in the pissing rain all winter will be a regret.

What is there really to regret? He’s won everything domestically, been widely regarded as the best player on the planet, made enough money to buy a country, lived in one of the best Cities he could ever imagine, had a wife and family who seem to love the place and we are questioning if playing at city in the pissing rain all winter will be a regret.
Ask Messi. I'm only saying i think he'll regret not playing in the PL , widely regarded as the world's toughest league.

Doing it in other leagues doesn’t make you better. Messi has destroyed every top team in Europe. He’d have walked into any league in any team and done well. Ronaldo is more of an athlete. I’ll give him that and will have trained his bollocks off
Federer vs Nadal
Bolt vs Carl Lewis
Rossi vs marc Marquez
Hamilton vs Schumacher
Jordan vs LeBron
Its very difficult to say who's the best. I would say though that Ronaldo plays well above what you think he should be achieving

So last week's press release bought a bit of excitement and distraction. But still a fair bit to do at Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.