Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The German Rags being linked with Messi.

If PSG get Messi, just give them the CL trophy.

There is no way that we shouldn't be sniffing about. Messi wins you more than just matches. It gives you prominence and recognition. I'd argue that City would be chasing Messi more than they would Kane now.
The problem is, the club can't chance this in case Messi is pissing about again. Then we lose him and Kane. Made the mistake once alrady.

This smells of a rat. Day after la liga sign 2.7 billion deal they announce the leagues biggest asset is leaving as la ligas refs on wages mean he can’t sign. Expect nothing other than him staying at Barca after la liga come under pressure from CVC to ensure he stays.

Agreed, so much, it's what I would have said all along. But the wording Barca to put out is clear. If I'm honest, I don't think there's a way back there.

I can see them using this season to transition and restructure. Pedri and others look really impressive. They'd still finish top 3. And the pressure on Tebas would be immense.

City or PSG can pick up Leo. If it's PSG, then there's a question over Mbappe.

Meanwhile, we still have Bernardo and Laporta. And Atletico and Barca might well want to find a way to deal with each other to fuck Real in any way possible. Taking Griezman would free up so much. Allows Barca to sign someone big.

All up in the air. Personally, I want Perez to suffer. I want Tebas to suffer. City's owners and management will want PSG to suffer. I imagine they feel the same way about Tebas and Perez. There are opportunities to maybe play a bit and make that happen.

But really, I want City to succeed more than I want anyone else to suffer. And so should they.
Real have totally reject the CVC deal
Real Madrid, before the announcement of the agreement reached between LaLiga and the CVC fund, states the following:

- This agreement was made without the participation of Real Madrid and without their knowledge and LaLiga has allowed for the first time today that we have limited access to the terms of the agreement.

- The clubs have assigned the audiovisual rights exclusively for their commercialization under a competitive regime and for a period of 3 years. This agreement, using a deceptive structure, expropriates from the clubs 10.95% of their audiovisual rights for 50 years and against the law.

- The negotiation has been done without a competitive process and the economic conditions agreed with the CVC fund give it returns of more than 20% per year. It is this same opportunistic fund that unsuccessfully tried similar deals with the Italian and German leagues.

- Real Madrid cannot support an operation that gives investors the future of 42 First and Second Division clubs and the future of the clubs that will qualify during these 50 years.

- Real Madrid will convene the assembly of compromise partners to discuss the agreement and the significant capital losses unprecedented in our 119-year history.

Levy better get realistic with those numbers now. Messi as a CF on a free will surely be tempting us if levy is living in fucking dreamland with his fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.