Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This smells of a rat. Day after la liga sign 2.7 billion deal they announce the leagues biggest asset is leaving as la ligas refs on wages mean he can’t sign. Expect nothing other than him staying at Barca after la liga come under pressure from CVC to ensure he stays.

La Liga and CVC have not signed anything and both Real and Barcelona are against it so its unlikely to go through.

I'd rather we use this opening to force Levy's hand to release Kane. Messi's path to City ended last year, let's not become like Hollywood FC PSG.

Most of these journalist tweets seem to be going on historic information when we couldn't land Messi last time. If he is genuinely on the market on a free we will be in contact with his agent at the very minimum. At the bare minimum we should be using this to twist Levy's arm and tell him to stop being a greedy twat.

Levy better get realistic with those numbers now. Messi as a CF on a free will surely be tempting us if levy is living in fucking dreamland with his fee.
I mean by all accounts Levy just doesn't want to sell to us so I doubt he will care and he'd be prefer us to go for Messi

How have you all missed that Pol Ballus, an incredibly reliable source close to Pep, Txiki et al, has said we're not interested? The same guy who said that our target was actually Kane, months ago when everyone was convinced it was Haaland.

We. Are. Not. Interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.