Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes to PSG on a free compared what he made us go through last summer for him and potentially making us pay 150m fee to Bartomeu then fuck him.

There is no way that we shouldn't be sniffing about. Messi wins you more than just matches. It gives you prominence and recognition. I'd argue that City would be chasing Messi more than they would Kane now.
Yeah the two strikes and you are out stuff doesn't work with Messi. We went back for Laporte a second time, we can go back for Messi a third time. Also not sure how serious the 2016 talks were. Sam is only interpreting the situation from months back, which will have changed significantly an hour back.

I don't get much ITK since my stateside move, but he's had an offer from PSG for €500k per week AFTER tax!

If you know anything about the French tax system, that's a figure we aren't touching with a barge pole and rightly so.

Regardless of whether he is genuinely available he is simply too old to play in the Premier League.

If Abramovich isn't already working on a deal for Messi to go to Chelsea, he's not the oligarch I think he is.

London, Paris or Manchester.... which place has the greatest appeal?

Messi likes the easy life... French football will suit him down to the ground.
He wants to play in the MLS and if he really wants an easy life there's always the Bundesliga

New York
London
Paris
Munich

Everybody talk about pop music..
Talk about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.