Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think city are playing it cool so we don't get burned again. I do not buy it for a second that we aren't on the phone to Messi to see what his plans are.
They will keep denying it imo
Messi also knows what are offer to him is like so I feel like we may wait to see if he approaches us and much are us approaching him.

Been told very clearly and categorically by two people who have spoken to Pep’s circle.

Also they knew early this morning that this statement was coming. Nothing changes for us.
Has this affected the Grealish announcement or this late announcement just coincidental?

All the top journalists were adamant that messi Barca was a done deal, now we are commenting his departure from barca; naive thinking we won't try to sign him.

Clearly a lot more to this, notice Barcelona have said Messi is leaving and not Messi.

Their statement says everything was agreed but basically now they can't afford him.

Sergio might follow yet!

I just think city are playing it cool so we don't get burned again. I do not buy it for a second that we aren't on the phone to Messi to see what his plans are.
They will keep denying it imo

There is no time to playing it cool, its now or never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.