Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we are daft
Nah, it's clearly circumstance and we've tried for him more than once and Sam Lee confirms this from his information.

So, indeed as it seemed, last summer was it. We are far along with Kane and Grealish joining.

I guess Bartomeu did "well" to keep him for 1 more season or for others to at least prevent him from joining City.

I mean by all accounts Levy just doesn't want to sell to us so I doubt he will care and he'd be prefer us to go for Messi
lol if hes afraid of strengthening us than giving us kane is better than letting us get messi

How have you all missed that Pol Ballus, an incredibly reliable source close to Pep, Txiki et al, has said we're not interested? The same guy who said that our target was actually Kane, months ago when everyone was convinced it was Haaland.

We. Are. Not. Interested.
No one had missed it, some people are just hoping he is wrong.

Messi might not have been in our plans but that's likely because we didn't plan on barca not finding a way to avoid rules and regulations. That doesn't mean plans can't change in an instant though and no matter who you are or who you may have lined up, you change your plans when the greatest player on the planet and probably ever is looking for a new club on a free no less.

If he goes to PSG I can accept that given the money they can offer, they're the only club that could offer something remotely as attractive as what we can offer. but he simply cannot be allowed to go anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.