Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha get the gallaghers to agree to reform oasis on the condition that messi joins i hear he's a big fan.

Besides Messi Manchester City should get an offensive Coach ... Mancini = Italian Style ...
Get Marcelo Bielsa and conquer Europe.
Bielsa's teams are like offensive machines, everybody runs and plays with one objective ... WIN
If you see what he did with Bilbao you will understand. He humiliate ManUtd with a group of players that last year didnt have any credits ...

alky313 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
alky313 said:
2012 still agrees.

The league table 'goals for' column doesn't

I'd say payroll, performance in Europe and overally squad strength do.

I think our performances in Europe proved anything but, we were too gung ho at times if anything - caught on the break with too many men forward at home to Napoli and going away to Bayern with a line up that was too attacking.

What do you mean when you say payroll and overall squad strength? What do they have to do with our supposed italian, non-attacking style of play exactly?

The Fat el Hombre said:
alky313 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
The league table 'goals for' column doesn't

I'd say payroll, performance in Europe and overally squad strength do.

I think our performances in Europe proved anything but, we were too gung ho at times if anything - caught on the break with too many men forward at home to Napoli and going away to Bayern with a line up that was too attacking.

What do you mean when you say payroll and overall squad strength? What do they have to do with our supposed italian, non-attacking style of play exactly?

It has nothing to do with any supposed style of Italian play. I also do not believe we were overly gung ho. I do not buy into the idea that parking the bus for 90 minutes works. Chelsea are the exception to the rule,

And not even proving it in their own league. As for Bielsa, he is dealing with minimal budgets for players and contract renewals. Yet he has created a strong identity for a squad in a year or so. I think it's a pretty safe bet, with Bielsas record, that given the same funds he would likely outperform Mancini.

I like Roberto, but Marcelo is three times the tactician.

I also think that Mancini is an excelent coach, but the offensive quality of MC players diserve another coach, one like Bielsa.
With Kun, Silva, Tevez, Balotelli ... you cant think of conforming with only wining 1 - 0 .... you all must look for demolition of rivals.
Ive read that goals table not coincidence with what I said, but goals dont justify the defensive way that he face a lot of games.
MC player needs a Coach that convince you all that can Beat every team in Europe ... not the way as Chelsea ... in a attacking way !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.