Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are still going to be saying this when he's lining up for PSG in October.
Maybe, I just don't see why La Liga would shoot itself in the foot. If they lose Messi, who are the stars there?

With the cap in place, the big teams will struggle to get Haaland or Mbappe next summer and do you start to see foreign TV audiences drop off and start to watch the PL etc instead.

Some sort of restraint makes sense, but not to the point the product becomes difficult to monetise.

What he brings to a football club in terms of revenue is insane

They'll be a few owners in his ear, asking for his dogs bank details, and I fully imagine ours will be in the queue.

Bringing Messi in could also pay the Kane and/or Grealish fees.

He's got to leave eventually, be it this year or one or two years time.

I really don't see La Liga changing their rules to keep one player reaching the end of his career and the ensuing mess it could lead to when he does.

If they don't change the rules, they lose Messi and no one can afford the next generation of superstars either. Can't imagine Barca or Madrid wanting that as they've both made a lot of money from having those galacticos, it's just Barca messed up by throwing money at players who weren't good enough

Sign Messi and bring Aguero on a 1 year deal, then sign Haaland next summer. Enough with this Kane transfer.

I'd love to see Foden, Torres and others just enjoying and learning from him, that's the stuff which makes me want him to join, we really wouldn't be that much of a hard sell, he's played at the stadium enough times, he's trained at the CFA so knows what we've got

I'd love to see Foden, Torres and others just enjoying and learning from him, that's the stuff which makes me want him to join, we really wouldn't be that much of a hard sell, he's played at the stadium enough times, he's trained at the CFA so knows what we've got
If he knew, why did he not come in 2014 and 2020?

He still does not want to leave Barca now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.