Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking love Tebas is gonna take all the blame for this if Messi leaves.

Barca certainly putting the pressure on him for this.

Omar, Soriano has to make an offer tho, 2 year at City, 3 more at CFG, its a gamechanger for CFG imo. no one fucking knows whats New York City, is Messi goes there everyone will know what is NYCFC.

But it seems we stopped getting a top name for them a while, Pirlo was the last maybe? they dont look like have one of the big retiring players in last 2-3 year. before there were Villa, Lampard, Pirlo etc.

Certainly did, thank you.

If we are smart, (and quick) we can leverage the Messi availability to panic Spurs in to a compromise fee for Kane.

Messi news might actually be of help.
Fuck Harry Kane. He would never lead the league in goals and assists like Messi would!

That’s exactly why I just posted that I think there may be deals being done on both fronts. Pep said that if the players that want to leave bring offers they can go. Those three our four players could raise £200m meaning Kane and Messi are basically free.
I was ready to stop paying attention to the window after the Grealish deal. Now, Guardiola has stated publically he holds little allegiance to the current players, and City will spend more even after the 100m. The squad and the tactics might be unrecognizable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.