Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
contract coming is 35m a year, 5 more than ney or mbappe. Without any transfer fee and with big marketing income its affordable, city could have too despite your recent big transfers.
He didn’t stay shocked for long!

Laporta said he had offers on the table.
If he has decided already on Paris he must have made his decision awhile ago IMO.

The more I think about this the more I think you are right. Messi is probably half way to being a billionaire by now. 1 season playing for free probably would absolutely cement his legacy with the Barcelona fans. Probably wouldn't make him popular with other players though as it would make them look bad
Even if he played for free, Barca would still at be screwed.

Apparently he refused taking the #10 and gonna wear the 19. Paris is Paris and Manchester is Manchester. He is family oriented so it‘s obv where he is gonna move. I‘ve also never seen him speak one word of English. Quite funny being a global superstar and u don’t speak one word English.
Right because english players all speak the foreign language of their club when they play abroad. Kin'ell.

He didn’t stay shocked for long!

Laporta said he had offers on the table.
If he has decided already on Paris he must have made his decision awhile ago IMO.
well its been weeks we know that neymar paredes and dimaria are askin him to join and discussing the subject. Seems neymar acted almost as an agent for this deal

Bizarre that we wouldn’t want a FREE Lionel Messi after chasing him for a decade and willing to spend £100m on him last summer.

For me, we must have absolute confidence of signing Kane because we’d have egg on our faces to miss out on both.

(that Sergio fella who trains at Barcelona isn’t too bad either)

A lot was said last year that his family didn't want to leave Barcelona. Now there hand is being forced, assuming he plans to continue his football career rather than settle in Barcelona so it colluld be as simple as him putting his families wishes first and let's face it to those with no connection to Manchester the lure of Paris would win over Manchester everytime so possibly he's happy to go to PSG as that's his families preference
& and extra 30m a year sweetens the deal to counter the shit Paris traffic

surprised after years of trying to get him that we wouldnt be interested at all
Think its financially impossible. Our wages are sky high at £352m, biggest ever in English football history and now we add Grealish + numerous contract extensions like Stones, Sterling, Ederson to follow.

If the poisoned dwarf really loved Barcelona he’d do a season for nothing.

he’s got all his other sponsors and already got 400 million euros in the bank.

money grabbing , greedy shit imho
This has to be the most idiotic post I've read in a while. And you don't seem to understand how CVC and FFP in Spain works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.