Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you will, far too many egos and way too much pressure. Why are you lurking on a City forum anyway?
well, so far you are the only person being unwelcoming since i come on this page, and i do cos i like your team for a very long time, precisely when benarbia joined city. Then you seem to be able to predict the futur, did you predict you ll crash 8 times before the semis and lose to tuchel? I doubt it, but if you did, you should bet, be rich and have some else to do than spend time on a fan forum.
I came here today to find reliable information on the subject since fans in france are over their head on the messi thingy. I also came to check where was the kane transfer going. Also to see the average opinion on grealish. There you have it stasi, Cheers

If he was so "emotional" about not staying at Barcelona why not stay and play for a couple of grand a week or play for nothing at all, Yes he is one if not the greatest of all time, But also Barcelona have gave him everything mega money to sort out his wife, kids, grandkids, great grand kids for the rest of their lives!
I am so happy this little prick is nowhere near our football club! PSG suits him to the ground with the rest of the spoiled brats.
Messi going to play the rest of his career in a shit farmers league. Bellend.
And before anyone starts with the "You sound bitter" shit...It's far from it, After the first refusal from him along with a second, I certainly didn't want a third! Fair play to our men for staying out of this shit this time around.

Let's go all out for Kane!

The facts are the amount of games he plays each season.....did you throw a tantrum when KDB signed his new contract?....because Kane makes him look like Roque Santa Cruz...and you look a right plank ;)
Where is the tantrum....

Such a strange thing to assume or are you just trying to out someone down cause you dint like their point?

So I guess this So Called separate pot of money for this deal we were meant to have was just make believe !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.