Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ABC] "Real Madrid is filing a criminal complaint against Javier Tebas, Javier de Jaime and the CVC fund "for unfair administration and fraud". Data send to the clubs state that if La Liga maintains the 10% growth rate, CVC could earn up to €229.4B from La Liga while investing 2.7B."

La Liga is falling apart. Best player for the league and Barca gone like nothing, now all that's left is infighting and lawsuits.
Barca walked right into this situation with their eyes wide shut, it's been coming for years and they royally screwed up throwing around vast sums on OK players and putting them on massive salaries.

Even that Laporta clown admitting that they offered Messi a 5 year contract on 2 years salary was a dumb admission - could have just said 5 year contract on a reduced 5 year salary - DOH! That was one thick as pig shit admission by that guy.

I think Messi for 2 years, on a sensible pay scale, should be the only thing City are aiming for.

The lad can then move to NYC and work in "The Group". We can reap the financial benefits of having Messi as a City player, even for such a brief period.

But, I'll stand by my previous comments that if we have pushed Kane to burn bridges to come to City we must stand by those actions, and lose the Messi chance.

[ABC] "Real Madrid is filing a criminal complaint against Javier Tebas, Javier de Jaime and the CVC fund "for unfair administration and fraud". Data send to the clubs state that if La Liga maintains the 10% growth rate, CVC could earn up to €229.4B from La Liga while investing 2.7B."

La Liga is falling apart. Best player for the league and Barca gone like nothing, now all that's left is infighting and lawsuits.
Hope they all tear each other’s Arseholes apart

Really hope the comments about us not making an approach isn’t true.

From a competitive viewpoint I really don’t get how City could let PSG have a free run at signing him. As it stands we still don’t have a striker and this makes PSG ultimately much stronger despite who we end up with.

The Champs League is obviously the last jewel in the crown that Pep and the club are desperate for, so to just not be interested doesn’t make sense to me.
Why?

Are we not already one of the best club side's ever seen?

Are we not already a team full of high class international players.?

Our squad is the envy of the footballing world and that was even before Grealish and possibly Kane.

Is that not enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.