Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cannot believe after all the hyoe last season about us signing messi when he was at Barca to suddenly not even making an attempt to get him when he isn’t even at a club well it’s just criminal .
Maybe after he bottled it in the summer and given it appears to be the 2nd time he has strung us along we have decided there is no 3rd time?

Also, if Kane has missed training and burnt bridges at spurs for us, it would be really bad form to leave him hanging, kind of behaviour that puts players off a club

do people not realize he called poch not pep,if he wanted city he would have called pep
Who has said this… The Parisian press that’s it. He may well of called Poch, but may of spoken to Pep last week or a month ago and knew where he stood. If I was looking for a club I’d want to know all my options not just City’s.

Maybe after he bottled it in the summer and given it appears to be the 2nd time he has strung us along we have decided there is no 3rd time?

Also, if Kane has missed training and burnt bridges at spurs for us, it would be really bad form to leave him hanging, kind of behaviour that puts players off a club
Kane has gone public and denied missing training and that it had been planned that way so he is covering his arse as well.....said it had always been planned that he could be back training today.

Last year I would've signed him, as I would've loved to see one of the greatest ever players at City. There's no denying his talent and ability to change games.

This year though, I don't want him. He's left Barcelona not because he wants a new challenge but because he's not getting enough money. He wanted to stay and given he is a multi, multi millionaire could easily have done. How much money does he need?

I don't think he will have his heart in any team now. And I also think he will end up at Barcelona.

I hope the club's learnt it's lesson, like it did when dealing with that tool at Napoli.

We should leave him to go to PSG and concentrate on Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.