Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or convincing yourself it is, is also conjecture but people like to paint there apparent foresight as fact. Place is full of multi-dimensional time travelers.
Well the evidence points to him probably being able to hack it in the Premier league, it's not like it's an outlandish suggestion Wheras those claiming he wouldn't are basing their opinions on nothing but their inability to get over the fact he's failed to sign in the past and they've decided the best in the world can't cut it.

No one knows what’s happening, everything occurred so quickly no one has even thought about things yet - I’ll give it till Tuesday when we start hearing some news about Messi and his plans.

I appreciate PSG haven't splashed the transfer cash this Summer, but how the f*** can they afford all these new wages on top of their current wages, especially if Messi signs on a free?

When this is all sorted where the hell are we gonna get our transfer saga rush ? The Kane thread ain't gonna do it !!

Sign Messi on a 2 year contract now and get Haaland or Kane next season.
Haaland will cost less than Kane does now and so will Harry himself.
Would not be a bad compromise.
And if Kun wants to come back for a swansong here at cut wages to play with his best mate he would be most welcome too…
Pep saying Messi is not in our thoughts is down to the fact he was not available at the time.
All options still on the table.
I think there’s much water to go under the bridge before anything happens and I completely trust our management to come out with whatever is best for the team. They’ve not exactly let us down yet have they….

I did say there would be plenty of twists and turns to come. I honestly believe the French media jumped the gun and instantly thought he agreed to a deal because he's been linked with PSG in the past. Not sure how they expected a heartbroken Messi to go from nearly agreeing on a deal with his beloved club to instantly agreeing on a deal with PSG 24 hours later. He needs time to think and listen to all the offers. I don't even believe that 40m after-tax offer from PSG. There is no way they could afford it in regards to the FFP.

He may still go to PSG, but I believe they have to sell first before they can make it happen.
And why is he heartbroken? Is it because he can't add yet more millions to his already grotesquely bloated bank account? Heartbroken my arse. Greedy would be the better word to describe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.