Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly can't get my head around how PSG can finance the Messi deal. Before all the free transfers this window their wage bill was 414m EUR. A lot of creative accountancy needed.

Apparently they budgeted to lose 300m with 180m sales so who they selling and who in this climate are going to pay for them

He has got 10 because of the whole marketing thing I think. Jack even said that he was surprised with the shirt number.
Correct if you watch his video going into the dressing room his shirt is hung up don't think he thought he was getting the 10 shirt

I did say there would be plenty of twists and turns to come. I honestly believe the French media jumped the gun and instantly thought he agreed to a deal because he's been linked with PSG in the past. Not sure how they expected a heartbroken Messi to go from nearly agreeing on a deal with his beloved club to instantly agreeing on a deal with PSG 24 hours later. He needs time to think and listen to all the offers. I don't even believe that 40m after-tax offer from PSG. There is no way they could afford it in regards to the FFP.

He may still go to PSG, but I believe they have to sell first before they can make it happen.

I did say there would be plenty of twists and turns to come. I honestly believe the French media jumped the gun and instantly thought he agreed to a deal because he's been linked with PSG in the past. Not sure how they expected a heartbroken Messi to go from nearly agreeing on a deal with his beloved club to instantly agreeing on a deal with PSG 24 hours later. He needs time to think and listen to all the offers. I don't even believe that 40m after-tax offer from PSG. There is no way they could afford it in regards to the FFP.

He may still go to PSG, but I believe they have to sell first before they can make it happen.

The FFP element makes it a serious challenge for them definitely

I can't rule the scum out in this.
Probably the only English club who the press wouldn't scrutinize every aspect of the deal should they pull it off
I think they've been trying to put the finance in place for some time - since they announced they were open to offers for Phil Jones in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.