Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is one thing that I would dare guess, it is that the Messi camp would have no issue pausing or delaying any deal with PSG no matter how far gone to look at any other deal they might be interested in. Just the impression I get.
Agreed pretty much as I see it. As I saw conversations we’re definitely had with the Messi camp, just hope they end up positive!

And why is he heartbroken? Is it because he can't add yet more millions to his already grotesquely bloated bank account? Heartbroken my arse. Greedy would be the better word to describe it.
He will add many millions to his bank account regardless of what happens and its obvious he's upset at the situation with Barcelona because he presumed he would be signing a new deal after promises from the club.
If anybody should be accused of an over inflated wage you could look at at least 6 players already at Barca. I don't think it's too outlandish that the best player and most marketable asset who brings in huge sums each season should expect to be the highest paid.

Who
Messi is holding press conference?
Yes.

70574fe577a26b8da0bdc804fa803688.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.