Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A messi Conference through the Barcalona offical channels.

Bit odd I'd have thought. Unless it is just a farewell video?

Hope we stay far away from this to be honest
One last chance to get Tebas to buckle me thinks.

They will hope doing it though an official channel, saying goodbye to fans and club he doesn’t want to leave may have the desired effect

Hopefully it works, he stays and he digs the club into a deeper hole.

He’s only moving on because he has to and not that he wants to and for that reason I’m happy we are not involved.

The Sun is always entertaining. Today they have four stories on Messi. One says he will sign for PSG. The second says he prefers to play for Pep and will sign for us. The third is PSG cant afford him and Mbappe but have no intention of letting Mbappe go which means they will not sign Messi. The fourth is that we are not interested in Messi now we have signed Grealish.

What to believe !

Laporta must have known a deal was highly unlikely for quite some time..
And kept Messi at Barca or associated with Barca for as long as possible so as nobody else would come in for him.
I mean did laporta think Messi was Peter pan and that he'd stay young forever?
He had to leave one day, they've had years to get used to it and in hindsight Messi is indirectly the cause of all this, though obviously laporta and the previous Barca owners are guilty as charged.

What a complete mess!

This all boils down to comments on a couple of fake Twitter accounts and two journalists taking a flyer on what’s happening - everything else being reported is a rehash of these.

I recon he announces he’s staying at Barca tomorrow, or it’s tearful goodbye, or retirement.

If he is going somewhere else I don’t think we find out till next week.
Hes an absolute fucking drama queen. All this latest bollocks has swung me to 75/25 against wanting him.

Its like having him as the player/legend/GOAT/once in a lifetime chance is there and won't go away but all the shit that comes with him outweighs it for me.

I think the little bastards is playing PSG. He's have signed the deal by now if he's that serious. Waiting for double the offer from somewhere else.

He's In for a surprise methinks.
Highly unlikely.

The old guard like Busquets, Piqué, Xavi have already tweeted their farewells. Same for Koeman and some of the current FCB players.

He's gone. To PSG.

And kept Messi at Barca or associated with Barca for as long as possible so as nobody else would come in for him.
I mean did laporta think Messi was Peter pan and that he'd stay young forever?
He had to leave one day, they've had years to get used to it and in hindsight Messi is indirectly the cause of all this, though obviously laporta and the previous Barca owners are guilty as charged.

What a complete mess!
I think laporta is smart. He let Messi go even if Messi wanted to stay because he didn't want to handicap the club for 50 years getting into that cvc deal. Bartomeu was an idiot. He would have got 100M for Messi and instead kept him and now he goes on a free transfer to the club who were the architect of barca's failure

Think the press conference tomorrow is a proper farewell with all his trophies and all that stuff, realistically you'd think he could take his time over the weekend reviewing all offers and all the PSG stuff is coming from their leaks and very much is the most likely option, even though it would be fun to see him at city I can't see it now and think he will be a PSG player next week (then we will get them in the champions league group stage and beat them twice)

All that bullshit last year about how he wanted to come to us. And then this year, when he really is a free agent, straight in talks with PSG. Did we even get a look in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.