Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't you demand an increase in wages according to your performances? He carried them for 15 years and is their best player ever and greatly contributed to the money they racked up during his time there. If the club felt at some point that he was demanding too much, then they should've said no and sold him.

I'm seriously baffled at this faux outrage. People are just desperate to shoot him down.
Yes he’s the best but holding the club you love to ransom is very strange behaviour .

1 million euros a week plus bonus is scandalous.

Well we'll see what his intentions are.
Come to city and challenge for everything on a decent wage.
Go to Paris and semi retire in a tin pot League for an obscene amount of money.

If he has the legs and desire he'll come to us.
If he's money orientated, which sadly he is, he's off to PSG.

At this stage, this point, in this context and this emotional state, PSG might be exactly what he feels he wants. Other league trophies might not compare to la liga for him. Semi retirement, money, pals, still in CL with a team capable of challenging to win it. And most importantly, gets to prepare for the world cup, one last hurrah which now, particularly after winning the copa america, will be the last trophy he really wants to win.

Can you imagine Tesco trying something like that with some supermarket like Aldis? They'd tell them to get fucked and sort your own house out! "But it's to save the little shops" Yeah right, fuckoff!
I’m getting bored of it, their pathetic little circle of snakes trying gang up on the newcomers because they’re on the way out. I’d love Barca to go bankrupt, one of the shithouses out of the way with. They’ve caused all sorts of trouble at City over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.