Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironically, every further 'it is done claim' right now makes me think it more that it isnt done than that it is.

If it was, why need to advertise it. Feels desperate. Definately distasteful, given he is trying to say bye to his club. It is like they are trying to prove a point, counter the fact he said nothing is closed, and make sure they box it off before anyone else can move in.

Well we'll see what his intentions are.
Come to city and challenge for everything on a decent wage.
Go to Paris and semi retire in a tin pot League for an obscene amount of money.

If he has the legs and desire he'll come to us.
If he's money orientated, which sadly he is, he's off to PSG.
Watching the presser it came across quite strongly to me he puts a lot of value on family & where the next comfortable destination would be for them.

He also stressed looking after himself physically in the last few years of his career.

Unfortunately moving to a physical demanding Premiership & England with a large cultural difference certainly don’t tick those boxes & probably overshadow his desire for a really different & difficult challenge in his twilight years.

It is mad that whilst he's on stage crying and saying he's not closed anything with anyone, Paris have briefed that it's done to them. Was Leo's dad in the room or was he on Zoom with Nasser? Haha.

As much as I'd like to dream of him playing for us, I fear its inevitable he'll join PSG.

He was willing to take a huge pay cut to remain at Barca, given the love for the club. Shame if he joins PSG and chooses money over the admiration he has for Pep and the opportunity to play under him one last time.
After winning the Copa America, he feels more like an Argentinian than ever before. He will find Argentinian players and an Argentinian manager there. It’s very comfortable for him. But disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.