Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What gets me is Messi is stood there crying that he doesn't want to leave etc etc
Well, why not play for considerably less money then and make it happen ffs.

He could play for free and he would still be a gazillionaire but he is choosing not to. He is therfore choosing to leave and not being pushed out.
As has been pointed out several times, Messi could play for free and he still isn't allowed to stay at Barcelona

Reading between the lines his decision seems to be based on what he is still able to do as a footballer.

Maybe England is too fast and physical for him at this particular stage of his career? Semi retire at Paris with a great chance of winning another champions league. I would like to think that if he has not decided that we have thrown our hat in. Maybe both parties have moved on when it didn’t happen last season.

2 year contract then back to Spain is my guess. He doesn’t seem too bothered about America.

The big question is what Messi are PSG getting?

Messi is a greedy little bastard,if he’s that fond of barca he should of played for nowt all the tears a load of bollocks.
He couldn't have in any case. They're over 115% over the salary cap and need to get down to 70%. Even if Messi played for free, it would have only put it down to 95%. There are serious doubts that they can even register their new players.

As has been pointed out several times, Messi could play for free and he still isn't allowed to stay at Barcelona
Yes but then people can't call him a greedy **** once they know this so it'll continue to be the go to argument from a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.