Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris, as a gazzillionaire is way more attractive than us, I reckon he’d go there even if we offered more money and nyc as incentive. Honestly can’t believe we’re even close to being an option for him.
He’d be nuts to come here, way to competitive a league and frankly a waltz around the French league on 25m a year must be like winning the lottery when you’ve already won it once.

Paris, as a gazzillionaire is way more attractive than us, I reckon he’d go there even if we offered more money and nyc as incentive. Honestly can’t believe we’re even close to being an option for him.
He’d be nuts to come here, way to competitive a league and frankly a waltz around the French league on 25m a year must be like winning the lottery when you’ve already won it once.
He’d tear this league apart

To be honest if he's happy, I'm happy for him. And I respect how decisively PSG have moved and got this done. City/Pep know they could've done it, but they have clearly taken the pragmatic view that he wasn't planned for and they're not ripping their plans up to do it.

Totally agree. PSG swooped in quickly and decisively. There were reports during the month he was a free agent they made him offers, finally conceding defeat just before that announcement he halved his wages. So a lot of the legwork was probably done.

In an emotional state and acceptance of leaving barca so abruptly, must have been an easy option to have sitting there ready to accept. The longet it pauses, the more others might come into it, which is why it feels like PSG are so loud and eager. But credit for being so quick and doing what it took.

I'm totally comfortable with him going there. This is very different to last year. He's in a different place, so are we. If it doesn't happen, some things just aren't meant to be. We have fucking plenty tonbe excited about and look forward to.

Presumably he could have stayed and played for free.

he adressed that. He said they offered him to play for half his wages, he took it. They offered nothing beyond that, before deciding they couldnt register him so he never had to consider it.

To be honest if he's happy, I'm happy for him. And I respect how decisively PSG have moved and got this done. City/Pep know they could've done it, but they have clearly taken the pragmatic view that he wasn't planned for and they're not ripping their plans up to do it.
got this done? bit presumptuous there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.