Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they block it?

He isn't their's anymore. They are behaving like a jealous ex.

It's like a girl finishing with you but you're saying she can't see anybody else.

Whatever state PSG are in financially the brother of the owner onboard at UEFA will ensure things go accordingly, a bit like utd, Liverpool, Juventus and the like having ex board members on there and things being swept under the carpet.

Nothing to see here.

How can they block it?

It's like a girl finishing with you but you're saying she can't see anybody else.

Whatever state PSG are in financially the brother of the owner onboard at UEFA will ensure things go accordingly, a bit like utd, Liverpool, Juventus and the like having ex board members on there and things being swept under the carpet.

Nothing to see here.
Exactly..

I think the main aim here is for Barcelona to put a huge spotlight on the finances of PSG. They are saying look at the amortization.

40m per season Messi, 35m Neymar, 35m Mbappe etc etc. Even on free transfers s they must be paying signing on fees, bonus, agent fees and they pay the tax which is 75% for high earners, or they pay a majority of it.

I think Barca want their books combing over because Fromm the outside looking in it does look dodgy

I could understand Barca's lawayers going after LaLiga claiming their rules put spanish clubs at a disadvantage (which in theory they do) but trying to block an ex player from signing for another club... which court are they hoping to submit this to...?

I do find it quite believable that the bulk of it is done. And certainly that PSG believe it is done and are happy to shout it from the rooftops. They have approached him last summer, this summer while he was a free agent, and immediately after the Barcelona announcement, so both parties would have known the score. The claims of a medical and the Eiffel tower being booked point to their confidence. His saying 'it is certainly an option' yesterday

If he is having his medical today and being lit up on the tower tomorrow as reported, he should be in Paris shortly.
I'm sure we still have the offer on the table from this time last year and I'm sure Tolmie said we crunched numbers and have it set aside if Messi wants in.
Surely Messi and his dad haven't only got the one offer from PSG, it's Messi ffs, there will be offers coming out of his ears.
Signing Messi would make perfect sense for us as we got Phil and Kdb out, we need bodies on the pitch.

Going to be an interesting week ahead.

How can they block it?

Nothing to see here.

People have misread "Barcelona lawyer" as "lawyer working for Barcelona FC".

He's just a quack lawyer from the city of Barcelona trying to get publicity. There is no case.

To be honest it would be funny if psg have jumped the gun. Booked the tower etc and he's still mulling it over. They seem overly giddy but from experience Messi has a habit of letting you down

I think the main aim here is for Barcelona to put a huge spotlight on the finances of PSG. They are saying look at the amortization.

40m per season Messi, 35m Neymar, 35m Mbappe etc etc. Even on free transfers s they must be paying signing on fees, bonus, agent fees and they pay the tax which is 75% for high earners, or they pay a majority of it.

I think Barca want their books combing over because Fromm the outside looking in it does look dodgy

And the Barca books look squeaky clean

I could understand Barca's lawayers going after LaLiga claiming their rules put spanish clubs at a disadvantage (which in theory they do) but trying to block an ex player from signing for another club... which court are they hoping to submit this to...?
I don't think this is coming from the club itself (i.e., the board). It's just a lawyer acting on behalf of some supporters. File it under a load of nonsense that isn't going to get anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.