Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting development.

Excuse my ignorance as I can’t be arsed reading it, but as he leaves Barca then where is he supposed to go? If it’s City for example then the same stories will surface. Strange.

Interesting development.

Can they even do that ? I know laliga tried to block Neymar to PSG but this is a free transfer. Surely you can only fall foul of FFP if you are investigated and it's proven. I don't see how it can be blocked

So this La Liga rule regarding the salary threshold not being met, is this just a Spanish rule or is this used in other leagues?

Because barca seem to be impying PSG dont meet the criteria to sign messi

So this La Liga rule regarding the salary threshold not being met, is this just a Spanish rule or is this used in other leagues?

Because barca seem to be impying PSG dont meet the criteria to sign messi
It's la Liga. Not sure what french league rules are

If he was signing for PSG this would all be done and dusted now.
Whilst I think he'll eventually go there as he's money driven before anything else, all this talk and tweets about him having a medical tonight are a bit too presumptuous for my liking.
It's almost like the shit kid in the school team who has the £100 pair of boots thinking everyone should give him the ball, PSG are that kid at the minute being bolshy and single minded.

Talk of a medical before anything is remotely sorted out is laughable.

I do find it quite believable that the bulk of it is done. And certainly that PSG believe it is done and are happy to shout it from the rooftops. They have approached him last summer, this summer while he was a free agent, and immediately after the Barcelona announcement, so both parties would have known the score. The claims of a medical and the Eiffel tower being booked point to their confidence. His saying 'it is certainly an option' yesterday

If he is having his medical today and being lit up on the tower tomorrow as reported, he should be in Paris shortly.

Cheers.... bit weird this lawyer scenario then as they are saying psg will fall foul of the rules etc if they sign him
I think PSG want to sell players and make around £160m but they don't want to sell Mbappe. They want him to sign a new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.