Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think we tried to get Kane last year?

Not a single link existed. He had 4 years on his contract, we had Aguero, who btw was talked about getting an extension right up until his injury problems. We weren't even linked with a striker, let alone under 20 league goals last two seasons Kane. Our targets were clear, strengthening defence and replacing sane.

Sam Lee says something daft on twitter in a moment of madness 'city lost out on kane last year because of messi' and it bloody becomes accepted as a fact. Twitter is terrible for revisionist claims, just like 'barcelona can't register players'.
We inquired about Keane in January and Spurs told us to do one, that's widely reported/known.

I've not been following this circus very much but who is the third team mooted as being interested? Obviously us and PSG are two of them.

Personally I think we should stay well clear and reckon we will. I'm getting a George Weah vibe in all this and reckon if he came to us he'll consider himself a more important player than the rest of the squad and be off either physically or mentally before Christmas. Just can't see him settling in Manchester.

Just can't see him settling in Manchester.
This is the reason he won't come here. He also wants to go back to barca to end his career. PSG will offer him that choice. I don't think we will. The way he was crying yesterday says he didn't at all want to leave the club this summer. Not a good sign for PSG. But he has mates there and an Argentine coach so will settle well

The funny thing is if Barca force PSG to sell before they sign Messi, Mbappe could end up at Madrid.

The psg fans waiting on his arrival but apparently no planes expected to arrive from Barcelona so not sure what's going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.