Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping that PSG gets Barca, Real, Juve in CL group as the super league trio, but realised they are all in Pot 2, barca would be proper fun Messi/Neymar turning up at their place with the villain Ramos lol.

So only 3 huge games PSG could face in group stage are actually Chelsea, Bayern or us. It will be City , wont it?
quite a mediocre quality in Pot 1 now due to Lille, Villarreal, Sporting, and Inter losing their best players while Atletico is also there they are decent.

Highly likely a very easy group for Liverpool and United, possibly much easier than ours as pot two is quite tough aside English ones: Barca, Real, Juve, PSG,Sevilla, Dortmund, Real M

(City-PSG-Porto-AC Milan is a potentilly killer group).

Messi and Laporta have moved on though. How have barca suddenly made him a good proposal that fits la liga restrictions?
Maybe he is taking a larger pay cut and they giving him a 8yr deal lol hell idk but I wouldn’t put it past them. Even the conference looked staged to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.